Welcome to the home of DXLog.net, hamradio contest logging software by 9A5K.
Currently there are 200+ different contest supported.
Digital modes (RTTY, PSK etc) are supported too.
- When previous QSO was edited and saved, 10 min rule checking method was called.
In this method, part of code to check if 10 min rule is needed for category was missing. Fixed. (TNX IU3AZC, IK2NCJ)
- If different CW speed for Radio1 and Radio2 was used, only last changed speed was saved and restored to both radios.
Now changed to save each cw speed separately and restoring it correctly. (TNX IK2NCJ)
- Bandmap options "Enable single click selection" and "Display multipliers only" wasn't saved and restored properly. Fixed. (TNX IK2JUB)
- Commands->DX Cluster->Default comment option added. If set, this comment text will be added to each spot sent to DXC. (TNX 9A1AA)
- Target file is now loaded automatically when log is opened if it was previously loaded. (TNX IK2NCJ)
- Radio RUN/S&P mode is now saved to and restored from current log. (TNX IK2NCJ)
- New bandmap option available: enable single click selection. When checked, single click at bandmap will
make spot selection and frequency change.