[DXLog.net - Support] K3 SO2V

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 20 12:40:13 CET 2016

Simon

This has happened to me several times and Im trying to work out why as
it usually works then stops.  BTW that is on SSB

You can log that QSO with CTRL- +, the forced log command

I *think* it seems to be if you have some partial QSO entry in the
"main" log line

I also have the situation the entry for 2nd VFO think it is on CW and
refuses to change to SSB even though the rig is connected correctly and
is on SSB!
That was only fixed by a total PC and programme restart!

the SO2V problems seems to come and go, try an ALT-W in the main log and
see it it then works?

73 Fred
G4BWP